Privacy and data policy
No personal information about you is accessed or stored when you view the pages of this website.
- However, you can sign up to my mailing list by clicking here. If you do, your data is stored securely on an external server which is managed by https://www.emailblasteruk.co.uk/
- The only data which will be permanently held will be your name and e-mail address, along with the details of your enquiry/purchase.
- You can opt out at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using the heading OPT OUT.
- If you sign up to my mailing list, your data will not be used for anything other than sending you occasional information regarding my products and services and keeping you up to date with my exhibitions.
- Your data will not be given or sold to anyone or any company.
- If you use PayPal or social media, all data is stored with them and not Blue (EU) Ltd. We cannot access your payment details.
- If you purchase a painting via Creative Lab, all details are held by them and not us.
- Please contact me if you would like to know what details I hold about you, and/or if you would like it deleted.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, usually letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
What is being stored when you access this website?
Information such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have visited the site before, and what site referred you to the web page. This is via Google Analytics and does not contain any personal data. It is not stored by Blue (EU) Ltd.