Privacy and data policy
No personal information about you is accessed or stored when you view the pages of this website.
- If you sign up to my newsletter, your data is stored securely on an external server which is managed by emailblaster.
- The only data which will be permanently held is if you make an enquiry or contact me. This will be your name, e-mail address and telephone number (if provided), along with the details of your enquiry and/or purchase.
- You can opt out of the newsletter at any time by replying to the email using the heading OPT OUT, or by unsubscribing.
- If you sign up to my mailing list, your data will not be used for anything other than sending you occasional information regarding my products and services, and keeping you up to date with my exhibitions.
- Your data will not be given or sold to anyone or any company.
- Please contact me if you would like to know the details I hold about you, and/or if you would like it to be deleted.
- My company is registered with the ico.
A cookie is a small file, usually letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
What is being stored when you access this website?
Information such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have visited the site before, and what site referred you to the web page. This is via Google Analytics and does not contain any personal data. It is not stored by Blue (EU) Ltd.